Wi-Sky is an innovative, local internet service provider building our own network and delivering fast internet to people in country areas across regional NSW who are unable to access other options.
We already operate more than 350 fixed wireless internet access towers strategically located across 8 Local Government Areas:
Gundagai-Cootamundra; Snowy Valleys; Hilltops; Yass Valley; Greater Hume, Upper Lachlan; Wagga & Temora.
We are constantly extending this footprint as people hear about us and what we can deliver.
We specialise in custom rural network solutions which include:
- provision of broadband connectivity via Wi-sky’s dedicated rural communications network or alternates
- Installation of compact poles on local high vantage hilltops enabling cross farm connectivity
- Supply & install agricultural monitoring equipment – cameras, water/fuel tank sensors, gate sensors, livestock tags, etc.
- Mobile wifi to vehicle boosters – tractors, headers, utes, farm buggies, bikes (extends mobile coverage up to 10km line of sight from our poles)
- External wifi coverage (enables mobile phone connectivity via wifi calling)
- Private networks – Home and Business
- VOIP (Voice over Internet) Phone plans
- NBN installations – Fixed wireless, Fibre, ADSL, Satellite
- Custom NBN Solutions